Thanks for visiting our website www.intohealth.com.au.
INTO Health Nutrition and Naturopathy and Naturopathy ABN 29 331 746 336 is committed to protecting your privacy as an online visitor to our website.
We aim to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles contained in The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) to ensure that your information is protected.
We use the information we collect about you to maximise the services and products we provide to you via our website and through our business.
By providing us with your data, you warrant that you are over the age of 18 years.
- Contact Details
Our full contact details are
INTO Health Nutrition and Naturopathy ABN: 29 331 746 336
Postal address: 209/30 Campbell Street BLACKTOWN NSW 2148
- Personal Information – Type, purpose and legal grounds
- Personal information/data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include data that is anonymous in its source.
- We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Information
- Communication information includes any communication that you send to us. This information can be sent to us through:
- The contact form on our website;
- The subscriber form on our website;
- Email, text, social media messaging;
- Social media posting; or
- Through any other communication that you send to us.
- We process this data for:
- Communicating with you;
- For record-keeping, and;
- For the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims.
- Our legal ground for this processing is our legitimate interests, which are to respond to communications sent to us, keep records, and establish, pursue, or defend legal claims.
- Customer Information
- Customer information or data includes any information you provide relating to any purchases of goods and/or services, such as your name, title, billing address, delivery email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details, and card details.
- We process this information to:
- Supply the goods and/or services you have purchased, and;
- To keep records of such transactions.
- Our legal ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Information/Data
- User information includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you may post for publication on our website or through other online services. We may collect, store and use:
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency, and pattern of service use);
- information contained in, or relating to, a personal or business account with our website (including name, email address, date and month of birth);
- information that you provide when you provide feedback;
- information that you provide when you change your personal details or email preferences;
- information that you provide when you respond to a survey;
- information that you provide when you communicate with our customer support;
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
- We process this data to
- Operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you;
- To ensure the security of our website;
- To maintain backups of our website and/or databases and;
- To enable publication and administration of our website, other online services, and business.
- Our legal ground for this processing is our legitimate interests, which are to enable us to administer our website and our business properly.
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
- Technical Data
- Technical data is information about your use of our website and online services, such as information about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
- The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system.
- We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, administer and protect our business and website, deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you, and understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
- Our legal ground for this processing is our legitimate interests, which are to enable us to administer our website and our business properly, grow our business, and decide our marketing strategy.
- Financial Transactions
- All our website financial transactions are currently handled through our payment services provider. However, this may change from time to time.
- We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
- All individual profile and company details are not used for any other purpose other than that described above.
- Details are only supplied to a third-party supplier when required by law for goods or services you have purchased or to protect our copyright, trademarks, and other legal rights.
- Marketing Information/Data
- Marketing information includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from our third parties and us and your communication preferences.
- We process this data to:
- Enable you to receive our newsletter;
- Enable you to participate in promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways;
- To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising.
- Our legal ground for this processing is our legitimate interests, which are to study how customers use our products/services, develop them, grow our business, and decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer, User, Technical and Marketing Information/Data to:
- Deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and;
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we offer to you.
- Our legal ground for this processing is legitimate interest which is to grow our business.
- We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our legal grounds for doing so are your consent or legitimate interest, namely to grow our business. (Please see Marketing Communications below – Section 4).
We need to collect the sensitive data about you to deliver Nutritional & Naturopathic services. This information will only be collected when booking your appointment through our intake form via Simple clinic or over the phone, during the online or face to face consultation and when information is received via email. The sensitive information we may ask you to provide for this purpose may include:
- Date of birth
- Medical and health-related data
- Family medical history
- Information on any religious dietary restrictions/requirements
Sensitive information may be collected from children under the age of 18 under the following circumstances:
- in the presence of their parents
- with their parent or guardian’s full consent
We require your explicit consent for processing sensitive data; therefore, when you submit your details, you will be asked to confirm your consent to this processing.
- Contract Obligations
- Where we are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of the contract between us, and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you).
- If you don’t provide us with the requested information, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered, but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
- Use of Personal Information
- We will only use your data for the purpose it was collected for or reasonably compatible purposes if necessary. If we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose, we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
- We may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
- How your personal information is collected
- We may automatically collect certain data from you as you use our website by using cookies and similar technologies.
- A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
- Types of Cookies:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page, but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer, and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. For example, we use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
- Cookies categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and/or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the Site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
- Marketing Communications
- Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests, namely to grow our business.
- We may send you marketing communications if:
- You made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services; or
- You agreed to receive marketing communication, and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving such communications since.
- You are a company; we may send you marketing emails without your consent. You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
- Express consent
- It is unlikely that INTO Health Nutrition and Naturopathy will share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes; however, we will obtain your express consent in such circumstances.
- Stopping marketing messages
- You can ask third parties or us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by:
- following the opt-out links on any marketing messages sent to you, or
- Emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
- If you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations, returns, replacements etc.
- Disclosures of Your Personal Data
- We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers, including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Market Researchers and Analysts.
- Marketing agencies we may engage with from time to time.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
- We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and treat it according to the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- International Transfers (for example, to our preferred email marketing platform or CRM)
- Whenever we transfer your personal data, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
- If you are a resident of the European Union, we will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- If we use US-based providers part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
- If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- Data Security
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of personal information submitted to our website, and we periodically update our security measures in light of current technologies.
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
- Data Retention
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- For tax purposes, the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for five years after they stop being customers.
- In some circumstances, we may delete identifying components of your data for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- Your Legal Rights
- Under data protection laws, you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, object to processing, portability of data, and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
- If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To respond to any request, we will require the following information:
- your name and address; and
- your contact telephone numbers
- There is no fee chargeable to access your personal data; however, we may charge a fee if your request is unfounded, repetitive or excessive, or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
- As a security measure to ensure your data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it, we may request further information from you.
- We try to respond to all legitimate requests within 30 days unless the request is complex or where there are multiple requests. If our response is likely to exceed 30 days, you will be notified.
- If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, please contact us first to attempt to resolve your issue immediately. You also have the right to complain to the Office of the Australian Privacy Commissioner (https://www.oaic.gov.au), the Australian supervisory authority for data protection issues.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
WEBSITE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
All products and services advertised on this website are offered in compliance with Australian consumer law.
On this website, there may be blogs, recipes, tips, ebooks, guides, checklists, quizzes, and infographics providing information about natural health. This information is provided solely for education and personal development.
We take lots of care to provide valuable information, but we cannot be responsible for the use of that information. Please be aware that the generalised information we provide is not a substitute for specialist advice tailored for individual circumstances.
There is no professional relationship formed by a visit to our website unless our service was provided via purchased consultation.
Any testimonials or promised results we may display on this website are based on our experience and those of our previous clients. They are not guarantees that anyone else will achieve the same results.
While we take all reasonable care to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, relevant and up-to-date, we make no guarantees in this regard and disclaim any legal liability for any inaccuracy, incompleteness or error. If you find something that seems problematic, it would be extremely helpful if you let us know by contacting Katarina@intohealthnutrition.com.au.
We may modify the content provided on this website at any time, including altering or deleting it without notice.
All visitors to our website are responsible for their own health, safety and wellbeing. Please always conduct your own research, seek appropriate professional advice and make careful choices about what is right for you before taking action on any information we provide.
Should you have any questions regarding the suitability of any information provided, please book a consultation so we can initiate individualised care under appropriate supervision and guidance or reach out to your preferred healthcare professional to get advice specific to your situation.
While we take every care to ensure that the content we provide is safe, we are not responsible for viruses, other technologically harmful material or any other damage which might occur due to downloading material from our site. It is your responsibility to maintain adequate and up to date internet security.
We may provide links to external sites that we believe are useful or relevant. We have no control over the content of any external sites and are not a party to any transactions you may enter into with external site providers.
Limitations of Liability
We do not make any guarantees or warranties about the accuracy of any information displayed on this website, with the exception of any non-excludable consumer guarantees and other consumer protection provisions set out in the Australian Consumer Law.
We are human and errors creep in despite the best of intentions. If you see something that doesn’t seem right, please let us know by contacting Katarina@intohealthnutrition.com.au.
We reserve the right to delete any comments on our website or social media accounts that are rude, disrespectful, offensive or which we deem to be unacceptable. Keep the comments polite and respectful, please.
The content of this website is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world, with all rights reserved. Commercial exploitation of our content in any way that competes with our business is strictly prohibited.
You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are welcome to share blog posts or other publicly available content through social media, but you must provide a link back to this website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
There are a number of ways you may choose to work with us that are available to purchase or book through our website. The terms and conditions in this document apply to all of our services and products unless alternative terms are explicitly stated.
The following services may be booked through this website:
Initial Naturopathic/Nutritional Consultation in person (90 min) – is an initial comprehensive case-taking consultation focusing on addressing your presenting complaint and identifying possible treatments and if necessary to direct future treatment, providing requests for further pathology and functional testing. This extended initial consultation also involves additional inhouse testing as required (i.e. Body composition analysis)
Initial Naturopathic/Nutritional Consultation in person or online (60 min) – is an initial comprehensive case-taking consultation focusing on addressing your presenting complaint and identifying possible treatments and if necessary to direct future treatment, providing requests for further pathology and functional testing. This shorter initial consultation does not cater for additional in-house testing.
First follow up consultation in person or online (60 min) – is a first follow up appointment after initial consultation involving a detailed explanation of the comprehensive treatment plan and interpretation of any test results.
Follow up Consultations in person or online (30 min, 45 min or 60 min) – these are available for existing patients only and they evolve from the previous consultations and follow the course of short and long-term treatment suggested by the practitioner and agreed upon by the client.
Iridology consultations in person only (45min) – involves taking a photo of both irises, interpretation of the features and a comprehensive iris analysis report (provided within 7 days from the consultation date).
Meal Plan Mini consultation in person or online (30 min) – Includes 7-day Meal Plan (from available therapeutic diets) and 30 min quick review to confirm the plan is suitable for your needs. Note – fully individualised meal plans require an initial consultation.
Ph 360 lifestyle program consultation in person only (90min) – involves health type assessment through detailed measurements and questionnaire and 12 month Shea app subscription.
Our intention in offering these services is to help you move towards a state of good health, feel better and improve your quality of life.
While we make all reasonable efforts to ensure that our services meet with the highest standards of best practice, if something does go wrong that is not a direct result of our negligence, misrepresentation or deliberate fault, you agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of our website, any products or services purchased through it, or any material posted on it, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
We are strongly committed to keeping our skills up to date with continuing professional development, researching the latest developments in our field, taking all reasonable care and due diligence, and pursuing best practice in all that we do.
As our client, it is your responsibility to follow the prescribed treatment plans, staying true to the supplements or herbs provided or prescribed by your practitioner. It is also very important that you follow any dietary and lifestyle advice provided.
In all instances, it is your responsibility to immediately inform us of any abnormal events or unexpected symptoms resulting from the suggested treatment and to discontinue the use of any products until we have assessed the situation and, if necessary, report the event to the relevant authority.
We are not responsible for any treatment that you self-prescribe for yourself, for any over-the-counter products that you choose to use, or for any mistakes in dosing if you do not strictly follow your treatment plan.
Any prescriptions are solely for your own use. You must never share them with any other person.
There is always a risk that someone will react in a different way to the proposed treatment than we expect, as each client is an individual, with their own genetic and lifestyle factors which are beyond our control. You will get the most out of working with us if you follow the recommended treatment plan as closely as possible and let us know if you have any concerns or experience any unexpected effects.
Naturopaths & Nutritionists are not medical doctors and cannot perform invasive procedures or certain physical examinations that we are not trained or allowed to perform. We are also not permitted to prescribe pharmaceutical drugs.
Naturopaths do not diagnose. However, we can collaboratively support you in dealing with a diagnosis by a medical doctor or other qualified allied health practitioners.
If any concerns arise at any stage of your treatment, you should let us know, or seek advice from an appropriately qualified health professional.
It is important to get clearance from your doctor before commencing a complementary medicine treatment that may affect or interact with any primary treatment you are taking under the doctor’s supervision. It is your responsibility to be transparent with everyone in your healthcare team about what treatments you are choosing and what supplements, medications, or medical procedures are in play.
Our services are primarily suited to those looking for complementary medicine health support and advice, combining dietary and lifestyle recommendations with nutritional and herbal medicine.
Our services are not intended for anyone experiencing life-threatening medical conditions or requiring serious medical treatment.
We accept payment by cash, bank transfer, or electronic payment via Square. Your personal account and credit card details are handled by the third-party payment provider or bank institution under their security policy.
Payment for consults, and for prescriptions that you have approved, is expected at the time of the consultation. In the case of online bookings, a percentage of the consult fee may be charged in advance to avoid no show situations or last-minute cancellations.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery of consultations is face-to-face at our clinic in Blacktown or online using Zoom. Consult confirmations will be sent automatically via the booking system.
Certain prescribed products and herbal tinctures may be purchased directly at the clinic or they may be ordered via third party stocklist (i.e. Vital.ly). The shipping costs for supplements and over the counter products that we recommend via third party stocklist are set by the distribution company and are sent to you directly from the warehouse. Packaging and safety of the delivery are the responsibility of the third party stockist. A delivery that goes astray must be reported to us so that we can assist you in tracking down the delivery or arranging a substitution.
We require a minimum of 24 hours advance notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
If you fail to attend a confirmed appointment without providing the required notice, you will be invoiced and required to pay for the time we have set aside for you.
The practitioner may, at their sole discretion, allow you to rebook a consultation missed due to an unavoidable emergency or circumstances beyond your control.
Refund Policy & Consumer Guarantees
We do not offer any refunds for change of mind, so you are encouraged to consider carefully whether our services or products are right for you before you book or make their payment.
If you feel that there is any problem, please let us know within 24 hours. We are keen to understand what has gone wrong if you are unhappy so that we can address your concerns and try to find a mutually acceptable solution.
If a product is no longer available due to stock unavailability or discontinuation, your payment will be fully refunded.
If the wrong item is sent out, or minor damage occurs in transit, please contact us immediately after delivery so we can liaise with the supplier to correct the issue.
If technical issues occur with an electronic download, please let us know so we can correct the problem and resupply the data.
During in-person consults or online, if any issues occur concerning unavailable internet or access to the patient management system, we will offer you a follow-up service sufficient to fulfil any unmet needs.
Where a practitioner is ill and cannot attend the session, you will be offered the opportunity to reschedule the appointment with no penalty.
We take our obligations under Australian Consumer Law seriously and will do our best to address any issues that arise. However, even if there is a major problem, our liability is strictly limited to:
- replacing the goods or providing the services again; or
- if we are unable to do so within a reasonable time, paying the cost of having the relevant goods or services supplied to you again.
Dispute Resolution & Jurisdiction
If either of us has any concerns arising out of these terms, your use of our website or our provision of products or services, we agree that we shall communicate with the intention of making a genuine effort to seek a win/win solution and resolve any dispute by negotiation and discussion. Please email your concerns to Katarina@intohealthnutrition.com.au, attention: Katarina Mitrovic.
If we are unable to resolve a dispute by negotiation and discussion, you may access the complaints procedure offered by the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS) here: https://www.atms.com.au/about-us/complaints/.
This agreement is subject to the governing law of NSW. Regardless of where you live in the world, you irrevocably agree that if the dispute resolution processes fail, the courts of NSW, and the Commonwealth of Australia, will have exclusive jurisdiction.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Katarina Mitrovic is an accredited member of the Australian Traditional medicine Society (ATMS) and as such adheres to the ATMS members Code of Conduct as a requirement of her ATMS Membership.
You can refer to the details of the Code of Conduct at the below link: